Allison is presenting at a CLE to other lawyers on 4/20 about the new cannabis regulations in California. Hosted by the Westside Bar Association. Free & open to the public.
Learn all the latest on California cannabis law. Complimentary event open to the public + 2 MCLE credits!
The presentation will include perspectives from all corners of California marijuana law, including:
(1) The financial complexities of marijuana law.
(2) The Los Angeles District Attorney’s stance on marijuana.
(3) Administrative aspects of operating a dispensary.
(4) Tests for intoxication and their evidentiary impact.
– Jonathan Garza Esq., LA City Attorney’s Office Prosecutor
– Sahar Ayinehsazian Esq., PayQuick
– Allison Margolin Esq., Margolin & Lawrence
– Alexa Steinberg Esq., Manzuri Law
This event is open to the public. However, it is a professional event and we expect all in attendance to act accordingly. As such, intoxicants are strictly forbidden during the seminar.
A reception will be held afterward for our members to mix and mingle. The event is worth 2 MCLE credits for all attorneys who participate in the full seminar.
Please RSVP by either (a) joining the Westside Bar Association Facebook Page or (b) joining the Westside Bar Association mailing list via www.WestsideBarAssociation.com.