In honor of 420 and the release of the new MCRSA draft regulations, we are hosting an open house next week.
Sign up on the form below and we will reach out to schedule an appointment
One day only. In honor of 420, Margolin & Lawrence is offering a legal consult on federal, state, and city/county law with one of our attorneys for $420.
Learn what the law actually is from attorneys familiar with the regulatory and criminal issues at play in Marijuana Law.
Bring all of your MMJ questions:
- How and when will the new state regulations go into effect?
- What is in the MCRSA draft regulations?
- How do I apply for a City/County permit?
- What is the current Federal Law on marijuana?
- Is Marijuana legal in California?
- How do I apply for a permit to open a marijuana dispensary?
- What does Pre-ICO mean and does it still apply under Measure M?
- Do I need to be a medical patient to grow marijuana?
*Special sale in celebration of the holiday.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]